We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, assists in analysis, modification and design of products and services for assigned projects which requires working knowledge of materials, components, and their applications.
- Prepares design calculations and specifications.
- Develops test procedures, conducts tests and completes test result analysis for assigned projects.
- Assists in handling field and manufacturing problems to maintain and improve products and services.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques during the design process.
- Job tasks impact directly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Skills typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline, and 2 years of related experience.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Technical Professional or Senior Technical Professional.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 138045
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Business Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering