- Are you eager to deal with a wide range of different projects and shape the future of Downstream Production Maintenance?
- Are you someone who cares about things getting better from today to tomorrow and is willing to put energy into it?
- Would you like to join our energetic, diverse and open-minded team at Downstream Production Maintenance?
If yes, you could be the person we are looking for to join our team as a
Turnaround & Project Senior Expert
to join us in our office at Budapest
MOL Group is an independent, multinational oil, gas and petrochemical company headquatered in Budapest/Hungary. Its diverse portfolio includes oil and gas exploration with production assets around the globe, gas midstream, downstream activities ranging from refining and polyolefin businesses to new areas including recycling, compounding and polyol, as well as an extensive retail network.
You will be involving in the following tasks:
- Define group non-TA maintenance CAPEX strategy according to business targets and initiatives. Set availability targets and monitor maintenance related project strategy realization.
- Contribute to the preparation of Production strategy and business planning and as required provide expert input to group level strategy as required. Lead the Quality Assurance process and drive the technical scrutiny forum for projects, for the sake of optimizing the scope and cost of proposals, as well as seeking for the best alternatives
- Develop and maintain the specific work processes (global regulations) for maintenance CAPEX project planning and execution and drive each site to produce site specific efficiency improvement plans. Monitor progress and ensure that plans are delivered
- Periodically carry out review of the discipline health across the MOL Group production business and contribute to succession planning and development plans for the discipline. Maintain knowledge of discipline members and act as mentor and guide to selected talent.
You will be responsible for...
- Having visible and safety leadership and fulfilment of all HSE aspects in maintenance operations. Support process safety initiatives and specifically the development and implementation of mechanical integrity plans.
- Support project development and implementation with engineering knowledge for the project discipline, including maintaining up to date knowledge of external developments in respect of best available technologies and techniques, reviewing external communications from MOL Group Production business in the area of the discipline, and periodically benchmarking MOL performance and processes against external competition.
- Provide assurance to Group and local Production site leadership regarding competence of local discipline group, including local discipline leadership.
- Support preparation of middle and long-term CAPEX project scheduling plan. Develop project assurance review process and run the process for major projects, including but not limited to scope review, "fat rat" workshops, readiness reviews, contracting workshops etc. Build cross-site teams with competence as required for such processes.
We are looking for you if you have...
- University degree in Engineering with at least 5 years' experience in the refining or petrochemicals business and at least 3 years' managerial experience
- Engineering and technical knowledge, specifically reliability and failure management knowledge
- Budgeting and planning skill oriented to business
- Ability to learn internal and group processes, instructions and guidelines Flexibility and ability to find out-of-the-box solutions
- Problem solving attitude
- Being down-to-earth and cooperative team member
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit package including fixed and performance-based bonus
- Cafeteria and private health insurance, work assets as laptop and cell phone
- Range of horizontal and vertical career advancement opportunities at a local and group level
- Great atmosphere within a professional team
- Participation in numerous training and talent programs
- Benchmarking (Project Management)
- Complex Problem Solving