At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Observes, assists, and performs minor maintenance, repair and installation of building heating, air-conditioning, plumbing and fire protection systems.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
1. Assists with the operation, repairs, installation and maintenance of air-conditioning, heating, plumbing, and other building auxiliary equipment as directed.
2. Makes minor repairs or adjustments to building equipment or systems. Cleans and replaces filters, lubricates motors, belts, bearings, etc.
3. Installs plumbing fixtures and other related equipment, as directed. Repairs or replaces damaged pipes, fixtures, etc. Analyzes water system and add chemicals, as directed.
4. Cuts, threads, solders, and installs pipes as directed. Assists higher classified employees with covering pipe and insulating equipment. Replaces or reseats valves, as directed.
5. Assists higher classified employees with starting, stopping, and securing compressors, pumps, fans, etc. Monitors console control panels and performs other directed assignments, as required.
6. Performs related building maintenance tasks, such as; repairing and installing guttering, ceiling tile, etc. Performs general housekeeping functions necessary to maintain clean and safe work areas.
1. Possess basic knowledge of applicable building operating procedures and instructions.
2. Ability to comprehend and follow verbal or written instructions.
3. Ability to use hand tools and various power tools.
4. Possess working knowledge of applicable Company safety regulations and general First Aid practices.
5. Possess a valid Company and private motor vehicle operators permit.
6. Must successfully pass a Criminal History Background Check, to include a drug test.
7. Pass any Company required tests/assessments and meets other screening requirements including the CAST test.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
[ Link removed ]
- Valves (Piping)