We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
This is a key role within our Services team, supporting the Sydney Metro Maintenance Project. In this role, you will be responsible for managing Engineering and Operations activities focusing on the CBTC systems and ensuring successful delivery within the time and budget at the required exected quality.
Key Responsibilities for this Role Include:
- To develop and manage the Maintenance Plan and procedures
- To manage all technical matters
- To manage and ensure the Railway Safety of the maintained products
- To manage the CBTC Maintenance Engineering activities and team
- To coordinate and collate the Return on EXperience (REX) on the project
The position holder will manage their time as needed to enable the completion of their duties in accordance with specified procedures and regulations. At all times complying with the companies Quality, Health & Safety procedures and Maintenance Schedules.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Communications of similar technology
- AQF Requirements (CBTC Signalling)
- Maintain electronic signalling and communication equipment
- Maintain power signalling and protective relay interlocking systems
- Experience in leading a team
- Ability to communicate with various levels of the organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced rail Signalling professional looking to further their career with global leader in rail technologies.
This is a permanent role based in Rouse Hill depot working in a high performing team environment and an opportunity to work with a global leader.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, please email: [ Email address blocked ]
- Technical Matters