Global Human Resources Information System (GHRIS) Support Specialist
Emerson is a well-managed, financially strong, and highly focused enterprise with a history of delivering shareholder return and 62 consecutive years of increasing dividends. By joining us as a GHRIS Support Specialist, you will be one of the key members who will ensure that the US operations is achieving the desired level of customer service through operational support to achieve the GHRIS service level goals.
In this capacity, the GHRIS Support
is responsible for maintaining and supporting the GHRIS mailbox and International Emerson companies. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of service requests assigned to the respective owners and relative information are communicated on a timely manner.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide excellent customer service to customers by timely response, accurate information, proactive assistance, and proper, accurate, and timely information processing.
- Maintain all Service Mailbox. Create work orders for emails sent in the services box and distribute them to the respective owners of the service requests.
- Provide access requests. Creates usernames and passwords for new Oracle users; responsible in changing access profile and in changing security profiles and responsibilities depending on the requested access both using the Oracle Security profile administrator.
- Sends out Customer Communications: Email all Emerson Business Unit contacts for meeting subjects and maintenance notification. Invites attendees to meetings.
- Assist in the periodic review of departmental operating procedures to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide production and customer related input for the GHRIS business plan.
- Contribute to other projects when requested
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 year related experience in the Payroll or HR processing
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Very good English written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work on night shift schedule and Philippine holidays
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibits passion and enthusiasm to get things done. You are proactive and detail-oriented who is able to work under pressure and prioritize workload. You are highly innovative in approaching problem-solving efficiently and effectively. With excellent communication skills, you are interpersonal savvy and able to collaborate and effectively work with a team and people across any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do
By joining Emerson as a GHRIS Support Specialist, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long term value creation for Emerson business platforms and business units.
Emerson is committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Complex Problem Solving
Customer Communications Management