This position will be responsible for carrying out Oracle Implementations for Global Instance of Emerson Automation Solutions and requires expert skills for Oracle Implementations (end to end), Automation Solutions Edge Applications implementations, liaising with business users and stake holder communication.
In addition, individual in this role is expected to effectively track service deliveries of team members along with constantly encouraging a high-performance organization culture, and customer centricity amongst team.
Skills & Experience Required:
Implementation / Support experience and detailed understanding of the following Oracle Applications modules in Release 12i:
- Team Leadership – direct and guide implementation team members
- People Management - bringing cohesiveness to the team, mentoring team members and conflict resolution
- Experience in managing onsite-offshore delivery model
- Coordinate with third party service providers to ensure projects are completed on a timely manner
- Oracle Applications - Order Management, Procurement, Advance Pricing, Configurator, Warehouse Management System, Manufacturing Execution System, i-Procurement, i-Supplier, Inventory, e-Kanban, Service
- Expert Knowledge on Business Processes with Star Parts, Model Configuration, ATO, CTO (Configure to Order), PTO (Procure to Order), SATO (Super ATO)
- Expert Knowledge on Intercompany setup configurations and mapping of Interco Business requirement in system
- 15 plus years’ experience with Oracle ERP, at least 10 plus years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite in a Global Manufacturing & Supply Chain environment coupled with hands on experience with various deployment phases such as solution identification, implementation, development, testing and support
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management Business Processes and Oracle configurations / functional module setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional module interfaces for R12 E-Business Suite
- Ability to gather requirements, map them in Oracle Apps and manage gaps and effectively communicate functional details to end users and management – User Training, AIM Methodology Documentation
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle and ability to do Business Process reengineering
- Must be flexible, adaptable and ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a demanding work environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Solid analytical, negotiation skills.
- Develop training material and application documentation as required. Educate business users.
- Provide post go live support for configuration and application of multiple functional modules
- Proven history of successful Implementations and problem solving with a sense of urgency
- Work with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Management or equivalent
- PMP certification or any Project Management Certification preferred but not mandatory
- Oracle certifications if any will be added qualification
- Experience managing Projects comprising team members from different internal teams and locations
- Prior experience with ERP implementations is a requirement
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and principles
- Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only
- Experience managing and working with Global distributed team environment is essential
- Ability to travel globally
- Listen to and interpret what the business users and stakeholders wants to see accomplished
- Action Oriented
- Builds effective teams
- Manages Complexity
- Plan and Aligns
- Drive Results
- Global Perspective
- Strong accountability
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Self Motivation
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Systems Development Life Cycle