About this role: Business Technical Writer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
What you need to bring:
- Eight years (8) years of experience in a business environment with specific exposure in Business Process and Data Analysis relating to Project Management required, preferably in oil and gas industry.
- Must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- Experience in statistical and data mining techniques (Data Mining, Cleaning and Munging) to mind and analyze data from company databases, ERP and other legacy data sources/systems to drive optimization techniques and business strategies.
- Experience Data Visualization, dashboard and Reporting using Data Visualization Tools such as (Power PI, Tableau, SAS, Python, etc.) with experience using web services and clouds tools.
- Knowledge in Master data object definitions and models would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Business Process Analysis, Modelling, Optimizing and Workflow automation.
- Experience in business process analysis, modelling, notation, process improvement methodologies, optimization strategies and statistical process control.
- Experience in documentation and diagramming approaches used to describe typical business components including entity relationship diagrams, process diagrams, and workflow diagrams.
- Good exposure of Project Management principles and practices.
- Thorough understanding of Business Process management and ability to plan / conduct study and document the results.
- Expert proficiency in using MS Office suite applications, MS SharePoint and Power BI.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in Business,
Computer, Information Science or a related field.
- Data modeling: Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Data Mining, Cleaning and Munging
- Data Visualization and Reporting (Power BI)
- Data warehousing and structures
- Business Process and workflow (SharePoint)
- Statistical analysis and Risk Analysis
- Database Programming (SQL)
- Software Engineering Skills
- Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Management
- Business Processes
- Business Strategies