Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean
water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow. Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you
can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
For our office in Cologno Monzese we are looking for an experienced Lead Process Engineer.
The main job responsibilities are:
- Lead the execution of process activities on complex Fill Finish projects;
- Coordinate the team of process engineers during the project execution (conceptual, basic, detail design);
- Execute and manage the process activities during the project development. The typical activities and deliverables are: material and energy balances, utilities consumption, PFDs, P&IDs for process and utilities systems, equipment and packages specifications, datasheets for equipment, instruments and safety devices, cause-effect matrix, process description.
- Master of Engineering (Chemical Engineering), with a minimum of10-15 years of experience in Process Department fo Pharma business.
- Software knowledge: Aspen.
- Fluent in English, appreciated Good in German. Italian language extremely fluent/mother tongue.
- Good leadership capabilities to lead process teams in complex contexts.
- Good communications skills for an efficacy interaction with colleagues and clients.
- Availability to travel in Italy and Europe for short/medium time assignments.
At Jacobs we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to
consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations.