Inside Sales Engineer assists customers by identifying the best solution for their application; offers and sells complete product solutions; always aims to provide the highest standards of customer service in accordance with the Think Customer principles; works with peers, Outside Sales, Service Engineers, Product Managers, Business Managers, etc.
• Qualify customer requests for quotation to ensure that a quote will meet the customers’ application and operational needs.
• Prepare customer quotations that are on time, technically accurate, commercially verified, offering the best all-round solution.
• Follow-up on quotations with customers as agreed with Outside Sales.
• Maintain accurate and complete records in CRM and offer database.
• Complete all internal procedures for the offer and orders.
• Ensure that purchase orders are commercially complete and accurate before processing for order entry in accordance with relevant procedures.
• Answer customer questions.
• Provide advice on technical solutions and benefits.
• Communicate with manufacturing locations for queries regarding lead-time, specials, etc.
• Provide after-sales service to customers.
• Attend customer meetings as required, including customer site visits.
• Ensure activities are carried out inline with agreed departmental KPIs.
• Attend relevant technical and commercial trainings as required to maintain a high level of product and process knowledge, including new products as and when released.
• Comply with local and international Emerson Trade Compliance and Quality Management procedures, as well as the Emerson Ethics policy, with respect to all business activities.
• Other responsibilities as reasonably required.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent level of education ( Control Automation, Electrical-Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering etc. )
• New Graduate
• Good communications skills and fluency in English – written and spoken.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Preferably completed Military Service.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Our LGBTQ A Group empowers our workforce regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and supports the inclusion and professional development of all employees.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
- Customer Service
- Sales Engineering