Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. At the end of fiscal 2020, the Company employed approximately 20,000 employees worldwide and has significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, India and Thailand. Regal was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin. Regal%26rsquo;s executive satellite office is located in Rosemont, IL.
Our mission: We create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion!
Regal%26rsquo;s efforts on this front take many forms, but in particular, involve working regularly to make our products more energy efficient, and collaborating with our customers to make their own, typically end-use applications more environmentally-friendly, while also striving to reduce the environmental impact of producing and distributing our Regal products and services.
Regal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
With comprehensive competencies and experience of architecting Supply Chain solutions in Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Demantra and Inventory Optimization (IO) modules of Oracle VCP and working knowledge of supply chain modules of Oracle EBS, participates in formulating and defining scope of projects and own delivery of several components. This individual will partner with business/function management to assess project requirements, to lead design and delivery of high-performing solutions, and to determine the best use of technology and system capabilities and functionality, to fulfill requirements of Regal%26rsquo;s supply chain business. The person in this role will also participate in defining and refining IT strategic roadmap to support strategic initiatives and the vision of the organization.
Heads system-wide responsibility to deliver on-time and first-time-right for complex projects and kaizen events, to resolve production incidents within SLAs, to conduct root cause analysis to prevent recurrence or problems, to monitor and improve system performance and reliability on continuous basis and to coach team members as necessary. Assists in defining, reviewing and maintaining standards and documentations for existing Oracle VCP / EBS modules.
Reviews, advises and designs software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals. Evaluates existing and emerging technologies for fit within information systems and logical systems design. Evaluates and recommends cost-effective options most suitable for business/project needs. Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
Defines the technical platform. Provides technical expertise at the highest level. Manages stability of all platforms during conversion.
- Ensure compliance to SLAs for planning / Demantra data collections, plan performance, production incidents and ensure business continuity. Monitors and manages routine maintenance activities to ensure ASCP / Demantra / IO performance is within SLA
- Lead/drive technical design, development, prototyping, proof of concept (PoC) for feasibility studies, and support activities related to Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP), Demantra and Inventory Optimization (IO) modules of Oracle VCP and, if required, other supply chain modules of Oracle EBS
- Coordinate among onsite and offshore members of Oracle VCP / EBS Supply Chain technical developers to design, build, unit test and support solutions that are on-time, first-time-right and within budget.
- Able to work independently with business users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Ensure compliance to Release management, Change management and configuration management processes.
- Automate and maintain Integration of Oracle VCP / EBS modules with other internal and external systems.
- Participate in the following activities:
- Analyze and plan Oracle VCP / EBS upgrades (i.e. Family Packs)
- Create and resolve service requests in collaboration with %26lsquo;My Oracle Support%26rsquo;
- Provide production support as per Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Continuously improve system performance and reliability by identifying opportunities for root cause analysis and automation
- Liaise with business and IT stakeholders, across the globe, to collect and assess requirements, define use cases, resolve issues, communicate status update and expert opinion
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and architectural principals to ensure that systems support the organization%26#39;s business requirements and meet the needs of end users
- Document system specifications (SSDs - high level) (MD50s), detailed design (DDDs) (MD70s), Unit Test Plan, Deployment Notes (MD120s), etc. using Oracle AIM (Application Implementation Methodology).
- Develops and executes system functional or end-to-end integration, regression and user acceptance test plans to check functional and technical solutions, and where possible, makes recommendations for improvement
- Assists in the identification, analysis, and resolution of application, database or infrastructure problems
- Recommends incremental improvements to processes and technology that improve the effectiveness of the team
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives to address existing and potential trouble areas across VCP modules or, where required, supply chain modules
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Capable of successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Build productive and lasting relationships with business leaders, stakeholders, infrastructure team and various development teams across the organization
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor%26#39;s degree or equivalent related experience
- 10+ years of experience designing and building solutions based on Oracle VCP R12 (Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Demantra, and Inventory Optimization) in global environment %26ndash; with at least 5 full lifecycle implementations or 7+ years of monitoring, maintaining, enhancing, integrating and upgrading
- Awareness or Green Belt certification in Lean Six Sigma or APICS (CPIM, CIRM) certification preferred
URL blocked - click to apply
- Highly skilled in Oracle E-Business Suite%26#39;s APIs, Open Interfaces structure, VCP / EBS data models, building RICEW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Extension, Workflow) or CEMLI (Configuration, Extension, Modification, Localization, and Integration) objects, Forms, Form Personalization, XML Publisher, OA Framework, SQL, PL/SQL (Stored procedures, packages and triggers), Bulk processing, ETL operations, REF cursors, collections, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge in collection methods, plan parameters, Demantra and Inventory Optimization architecture
- Ability to analyze and resolve supply-demand exceptions and issues as per SLAs
- Experience with SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Data Loader, Export/Import, TKPROF, Oracle scheduler, Advanced Queues, Object management
- Proficient in tools like TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Data Modeling tools, Version Control tools.
- UNIX shell scripting experience (desired)
- Conversant with Oracle AIM (Application Implementation Methodology)
- Professional Certification(s) like Supply Chain industry or Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (strongly desired)
- Working experience in Oracle EBS R12 Supply Chain (Discrete Manufacturing) modules (strong desired)
Travel: 25% of time %26ndash; mostly during project milestones, kaizen or similar events
- Acceptance Testing
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements