48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit [ Link removed ]
We are currently recruiting for 3 Talent Acquisition Advisors for permanent contracts. Predominantly you'll be working from home and we can consider candidates based all over the UK.
The purpose of this role is to drive and support the current workload to ensure efficiency in process, as well as supporting the delivery needs of the business and ever-changing marketplace.
Responsible for providing the highest level of end to end recruitment. Delivering high quality professional candidates, guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process.
Developing excellent business relationships with hiring managers, candidates and agency suppliers ensuring compliance and best practise across the function.
- Manage a proactive candidate pipeline for specific functions or disciplines to ensure we are meeting the demands of the business
- Attract, identify and recruit for both staff and contract roles across a range of industry sectors
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, agency suppliers and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders to minimise Time to Hire durations in line with set KPIs
- Leverage on-line recruiting resources and in-house systems to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Shortlist resumes for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Pre-screen candidates ensuring they meet the business standard qualifications and certificates
- Ensure post-interview feedback is given to the interviewing team & candidates
- Work with business to regularly identify priority vacancies, represent the Talent Acquisition Team and gain a direct understanding of the pressures / requirements of the project
- Manage the offer, negotiation, closing process including required administrative components
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates to ensure a robust and thorough audit trail
- Arrange interviews and support with project reporting
- Recruitment experience in an agency or internal environment
- Have the capability to manage fast paced high volume positions and work to extremely tight deadlines
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle client relationship management and work in a large-team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Qualities and Skills
- Strong team working ethic, including proactive willingness to assist colleagues with greater workloads
- Credibility to represent to business with external customers / clients and suppliers
- Strong / professional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and advise managers on resourcing requirements
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management