Leading infrastructure main contracting organisation seeks a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has experience of delivering multiple utilities/civil engineering projects, circa £5million+ in value, to join their team and support the delivery of major infrastructure programme.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will join an employee focused organisation who thrive on collaborative working both internally and with their clients. Reporting into a Commercial Manager this is a management role that encompasses the whole life cycle of commercial activity from tender support to account settlement. The role will require working with operational schemes as well as 2 junior QS's.
- Compilation and Presentation of monthly CVR reports
- Supervisory Management of Junior QS staff.
- Commercial Management of multiple large value projects
- Contract Reviews or Management of External Contract review
- Overseeing of compilation of Sub contract enquiries
- Internal reporting to SDS Commercial Manager
- Developing and Delivering Margin Improvement Plans
In return you will be offered a basic salary of £60,000 plus a company car or / car allowance, pension and 25 days holiday
To apply is easy, contact Oli at Resourcing Solutions for further details or just simply apply online.