ENGIE Group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our purpose is to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy 'as a service' for our customers, global companies, and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions.
At ENGIE South East Asia (SEA), we are a fast-growing team of over 2,000 employees with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Using globally leading technologies, we create innovative energy and smart solutions that enhance the performance of homes, business, community, and make the world a better place. We act throughout the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance.
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Off-grid solutions to manage the demand-side of the Energy : Micro-grid, on-site Energy production (Biogas, Biomass, Electrical batteries, EV charging, Fuel-cells, Hydrogen…)
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM).
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather business requirements from Project Managers or Clients
- Setup ENGIE digital platform Smart O&M based on projects requirements
- Support Integration of solutions with ENGIE platform
- Design & Develop solutions based on requirements
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Innovate and look for new solutions/components
- Build POCs to demonstrate new usage and present them in senior audience
- Elaborate project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide, …)
- Maintenance of existing BI projects
- Interact and provide reporting to project managers
- Be force of proposal regarding the continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Data Science, Computer
- or equivalent.
- Academic or Project experience with BI tools is a must, and able to translate reporting needs to a BI model.
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and optimization
- Knowledge in database engine and data model
- Knowledge in SSRS (2014 and 2019) and PowerBI
- Knowledge SSIS (2014 and 2019)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and
- (Extract, transform, load) framework
Nice to have:
- Exposure to other data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik)
- Exposure to data analytics, data science (Python, Spark, etc)
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Proactive style of working
- Strong communication (written, and verbal) and organizational skills
- Strong desire to keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to [ Email address blocked ] , quoting reference “Digital Engineer, ENGIE SEA”.
[ Link removed ]
- Apache Spark
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis