We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
We are recruiting for a Technical Sales Advisor who will be responsible for growing Halliburton Pipeline and Process Services renewable energy business in Europe. Halliburton PPS has an array of products and services that enable renewable energy customers to maximize their asset value. As a leading industry player our goal is to lead the market during the ongoing energy transition through extending our services to our renewable energy customers. We are looking for an experienced renewables technical sales professional who is passionate about clean energy and looking to bring new solutions to the alternative energy market through this exciting and challenging role
- Under broad direction, utilizes expertise in specific aspects of a Product Service Lines’ (PSL) technology and services portfolio to educate Customers, Operations, and Business Development (BD) on features, advantages and benefits of the PSL solution offerings.
- Under broad direction, the Technical Sales Advisor is accountable for Delivery Execution.
- This entails utilizing a detailed knowledge base of specific sub-PSL products, services, and solutions in order to identify technical needs of customers through product knowledge and geographic understanding of challenges, aid the BD organization in pursuit of work through customer interaction and internal/external workshops, provide technical recommendations to BD for proposal preparation regarding solution up-sell, and aid operations and BD in the diagnosis and communication of solutions delivery issues.
- Technical Sales Advisors help establish the strategic direction in the work area through clear understanding of the local customer’s business drivers and technical challenges and are responsible for identifying and executing up-sell (POP Plan) strategies within a geography of responsibility.
- Maintains an overview of the external market and Halliburton’s marketing strategies by collaborating with the PSL, Region/Country Business Development, Account and Tech Teams to identify opportunities to grow profitable revenue and maintain awareness of the technology available from the PSL.
- Provides input to PSL technology project priorities through the understanding of the market, customer’s needs and technology gaps within the geographic customer base.
- Executes tactical action plans as set by Country management team.
- Must possess thorough understanding of the supported sub-PSL’s technology and broad understanding of the associated development tools.
- Understands and promotes the PSL’s quality directives and ensures that completion or workover operations are performed in a consistent manner in compliance with all HSE and OE policies and best practices.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in energy services industry required, preferably as a field professional.
Please be aware that this product service line is being marketed for sale by Halliburton. Employees in this position when such sale is complete may transfer employment to the purchaser upon or following the closing of any such sale. You acknowledge that Halliburton may collect, process, and share certain personal data during the hiring process with a prospective buyer to the extent that would reasonably allow a buyer to evaluate your contribution to the operations and future role within the organization. For more information on Halliburton’s data privacy practices, please see the Halliburton Privacy Notice.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 91548
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Pipeline and Process Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.