We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is an apprentice role for training, for a pre-determined period of time and only to be used in US operations.
- Under strict supervision, learns basic safety, repair and operations procedures on assigned PSL equipment and tools using the defined competency system and processes for this job role.
- Learns and adheres to Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines.
- May assist in the performance of pre and post job vehicle and equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- May assist in equipment rigging-up and rigging-down.
- May complete preventative maintenance procedures and maintain support equipment.
- Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for a job.
- Completes requisite training following the Company's learning development system and processes.
- This is an entry level position and requires a high school diploma.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
215 East Bois D'Arc, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73536, United States
Requisition Number: 148276
Experience Level: Apprenticeship
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Quality
- Safety Principles