Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our Critical Mission Solutions business – we are invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defence, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It is our challenge as human beings, too. That is why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It is our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
About the opportunity:
Naval Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Transformation Programme
• The MRO Ops Lead will report directly to the PM and will responsible for the conduct and delivery of the operations scope of the project that will include:
o Platform OEMs – shipbuilders, power & propulsion, auxiliary systems.
o Systems OEMs – sensors, weapons, integration.
o Engineering maintenance supply chains.
o Logistics – procurement, spares, obsolescence, storage.
• Responsible to the PM for the accuracy, quality and provenance of all technical aspects of the above scope of operations.
• The role will be based in Saudi Arabia and involve regular and detailed engagement with the stakeholders in Saudi governments agencies, the Royal Saudi Naval Forces MRO management, the MRO supply chain and JVs, OEMs and commercial shipyards and dockyards.
• The MRO Ops lead will be the focal demand sources for relevant SME support requested from the Jacobs global reach back capability.
• The initial core team will be small at the start with the MRO Ops Lead developing and building the capability in country to meet the operations demands of transitioning the MRO and the future transformation of the MRO to best in class.
• This is a key role in the core team which be at the centre of Jacobs’ game changing strategy for our defence business in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It will position the Ops Lead in a position to bring experience and success from this role to bear in wider Jacobs growth areas in the UK and globally.
• Based in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this role will be subject to attractive deployment terms.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Excellent stakeholder management and communications.
• Solid experience in defence MRO organisations.
• Technical understanding of military platforms, systems, maintenance, and logistics.
• Good technical management capabilities and able to initiate project activities in country from a standing start.
• Absolute commitment to safety, health and welling and an recognition of the cultural diversity of our clients and team.
• Ability to build a technical team to support the delivery of the PM’s MRO transition and transformation programmes.
• Background in naval platforms, their procurement, maintenance, and support.
• Understanding of the strategic and growth importance of the project in the region.
• Experience with military supply chains.
• Understanding of military operations and support and availability drivers.
We clear the way for inventive thinking so you have the support, means and space to deliver the boldest solutions for the extraordinary and every day. Jacobs. A world where you can.
We’re invested in you and your success. Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
We aim to make inclusion and diversity core attributes of our identity, embedded in all our employment and business practices in all locations. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative.
Jacobs partners with VERCIDA to help us attract and retain diverse talent. For greater online accessibility please visit www.vercida.co.uk to view and access our roles.
As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy. We welcome applications from candidates who are seeking flexible working and from those who may not meet all the listed requirements for a role.
If you have any queries regarding the application process, please contact www.jacobs.com/contact/careers2
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
- Storage (Warehousing)