Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Based in Andover and reporting to Sr Manager, Budgeting & Reporting, this position will be a key member of the AFC team with primary responsibility for controlling activities and for the management and preparation of analysis and reports to support decisions and results.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years as FP&A or Controller and experience in all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation as well as design and implementation of SAP FI/CO functional changes and updates.
What You'll Do at Enel:
Responsibilities include, but not limited:
- Support Month end close including: review and analyze the general ledger, account reconciliations, monthly accruals, and the preparation of management reports;
- Cost accounting, including opening, closing and analyzing work orders, site spending and variances, customer revenue and margin analysis;
- Support monthly variance analysis, and explanations of actual results versus budget, forecasts & prior years;
- Support annual budgeting, forecasting, pre-closing and multi-year plan scenarios and cycles, including working with cross-functional teams;
- Responsible for managing and analyzing project P&L;
- Perform monthly variance analysis and prepare/update report for senior management;
- Design and maintain financial tracking and reporting, working directly with the business lines;
- Build financial models to drive insightful analysis of business performance, provide ad hoc analysis;
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process, including the preparation of templates and uploading activities;
- Manage SAP/WBS creation and coordinate with Dept.;
- Develop new processes relating to strategic planning/financial planning and business KPI's;
Who You Are:
- Support the implementation and design of SAP system improvements;
- Special projects/duties as assigned.
- knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, both under IFRS and US GAAP
What You've Accomplished:
- Solid Excel skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power point and Think cell) required; power pivot and access database skills a plus
- Solid skills and Knowledge of SAP FI/CO modules, SAP/Operational reporting and Oracle/Hyperion required
- Collaboration – ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (Master's degree preferred)
- Valid CPA status required
What Enel Offers You:
- 5+ years’ experience as Financial Analyst/Controller (2-3+ years of experience in one of the Big Four audit firms will be valuable)
- Experience in and understanding of renewable energy sector (US markets, Power Purchase Agreements, Tax Partnership Agreements)
- Experience with financial modelling and ability to manage and analyze complex commercial and financial contractual transactions
•A rapidly growing yet well-established business, •Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., •Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., •One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., •Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., •Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [ Email address blocked ] .
- Financial Statements
- Analysis Of Variance
- Financial Planning
- International Financial Reporting Standards