We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, has good knowledge and understanding of applicable science and technology and the oil and gas industry, gained through formal education and work experience. Working with customers, demonstrates knowledge of existing and emerging technology and product areas. Communicates to individual clients how the use of technology solutions allow them to be more productive. Is able to articulate and apply mainstay process for assignment delivery. Has the ability to lead small teams and communicate directly with clients. Effectively plans and manages own workload or that of a small team to meet desired service level targets. Maintains a consistent client-focused approach with clients and/or individuals. Requires a completion of an undergraduate degree in geo-science, engineering, computer science or business and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Rte Rhoude El Baguel, KM 15, Hassi Messaoud, , 30500, Algeria
Requisition Number: 89576
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Oil And Gas
Hardworking And Dedicated