The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
Senior Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Full-time employee, Berlin
Your tasks will include:
- Assessment of project feasibility and techno-economic optimization of projects considering possible system design configurations
- Evaluation of various Climate data sources and energy yield simulations (PVsyst) to provide key project performance indicators for commercial project optimization and transaction services
- Leading internal discussions and managing expectations with business development teams
- Preparation of system design drawing packages for various project phases such as conceptualization, planning, tendering and execution
- Technical assessment and evaluations of components to aid component selection, taking part in discussions with suppliers to finalize technical specification
- Finalization of As-Built documentation together with onsite Construction team, assisting Post Construction Management and Asset Management teams
- Manage and coordinate energy yield assessments from independent consultants
- Lead / take part in discussions with owner’s engineers and technical advisors
- Academic degree in the field of Engineering in Renewable Energies, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the aforementioned fields, preferably in the field of large-scale solar power plants and experience in handling complex projects
- Good knowhow about characteristics of PV power plant and deeper understanding of techno-economic aspects of solar projects and latest market developments
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Helios, GIS applications, PVsyst, Homer, or similar (desirable) and proficiency in MS Office
- Languages: English (native speaker or excellent command). Knowledge in German and/or other European language will be helpful.
- Pro-active team player with high degree of self-management and problem-solving ability
- You are highly committed, have strong communication & negotiation skills, interpersonal and intercultural competence, positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn and willingness to contribute
- Inclination to travel occasionally
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- Asset Management
- Auto Cad
- Business Development
- Conceptual Model