Reporting to the Manager, Global PMO, this position is responsible for the implementation and execution of customer projects and Engineer-to-Order products. The Project Manager has responsibility for developing the project milestones and leading the team to exceed Customer, Delivery and Financial objectives.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and execution of orders, including detailed management of project scope, time, cost, procurement, risk, communication and quality.
- Set up kick off meetings as necessary with Customer and come up with project plan and schedule.
- Set project objectives for individuals and monitor the timely achievement of those objectives. Effectively manage project personnel including: Engineering, drafting, order administration, project administration, and operations project coordinators;
- Lead coordination of all areas involved in successful project completion, including: Emerson Process Management, Sales, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, LBP’s, and World Area representatives and other key stakeholders to ensure effective planning, scheduling and delivery of order;
- Identification and communication of any project risk related to delivery and cost. Proactively evaluate and manage project risk;
- Accountable for the overall success of the project in terms of Customer Satisfaction, financial targets, deliver targets and team expectations.
- Project review (cost-time-budget).
- Team building
- Project communication (sponsor, team, stakeholders).
- Bachelor’s of Science Engineering degree (Control& Instrumentation, Chemical, IT, Engineering preferred)
- PMP certification preferred.
- 5 years’ Professional project management experience
- Experience in Automation, control & instrumentation
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Metal & Mining.
- Knowledge of Industry Standards (such as API, ANSI, ASME, ISA).
- Financial Knowledge (Cost-Budget-Profit / cash flow).
- Risk management.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Process Management (Business)