Roles & Responsibility
- Prepare data analysis of phase-in and phase-out projects from a materials management
- Inventory Age analysis using FIFO, Generating exception reports to indicate actionable points for inventory control , Slow Moving Inventory Analysis -Inventory liquidation across plants / Business units, Deletion of schedule line and applying A7 indicators to block procurement for parts having age more than 6 months,
- Maintain sub contracting inventory and also managed warehouse inventory.
- Prepared inventory projection and strategy with supplier to achieve inventory turns target.
- Proposed mitigation plans in terms of parts that need to be in MRP, Kanban & VMI to meet inventory turns targets.
- Industry analysis, Macro economic indicator analysis.
- Preparation of Annual Inventory assortments using decision Tree Model.
- SKU Rationalization
- Calculation of Order line coverage,
- Calculation of Safety Stock/ROP and communication with Site Planner.
- Perspective Check the supply/demand and work on Inventory planning.
- Manage inventory based on ABC analysis and cycle count.
- Calculation of Min-Max and uploading same in system and tracking mechanism.
- Daily monitoring of inventory reports and circulating to the concerned team.
- Provide data analysis to set-up stock parameters and update in case of new forecasted demand
- Pro-actively produce data analysis to optimize the order line coverage per product line, per warehouse location, per customer.
- Prepare data analysis of inventory aging and type (high runner/slow movers) to assist decisions on excess and obsolete items for sell-off activities.
- Responsible for inventory reporting for Raw & GIT at division level.
- Understand customer requirement and quick turnaround time on adhoc requests.
- Provide data analyses that minimize/avoid scrapping risk across all Business Units.
- Work in close cooperation with the Materials Planning and Supply Chain Coordinators from SC/Inventory team on recommendations and decisions by product line and by warehouse location.
- In Depth Knowledge of SAP, P2P Transactions, Business Intelligence tools (OBIEE).
- All other required Material, Logistic & Inventory responsibilities.
- Graduate or Post Graduate of Any Stream, would preferred with 6-7 years of experience.
- Prior working experience in SCM /Materials Function
- Advanced Knowledge & Hands on experience in Materials Planning & Inventory
- Strong Analytical & Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills to drive pro-active data analysis and alerts
- Clear English communication skills in writing and speech
- Well versed with MS office tools including MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Flexible to learn new skills as and when required
Experience in Materials function to be 5-6 years.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Enterprise Resource Planning