As a Project Engineer (m/f/d) your main responsibilities include the planning and development, maintenance and support of automation solutions in HVAC and energy management for commercial buildings, predominantly supermarkets. You will be based in our European headquarter in Aachen, Germany, and closely work with our European customers, service providers and installation operators. In particular, this will include the implementation of new solutions through training of our customers around Europe, the final inspection and guidance on functionality tests as well as online and on-site support. Furthermore you will supervise the project schedule and keep a close relationship with our customers whilst supporting our sales team with technical input and concept development.
- Creation of tender and performance specifications
- Technical support of European plant technicians and service providers, mostly online, but also on-site
- Coordination of external staff
- Training of service providers
- Creation of all relevant documentation
- Commissioning and functional testing of Automation Systems
- Customer support during project course
- Supervision of order processing
- Planning of PLC-based automation solutions
- A degree in Automation Technology, Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable, or relevant vocational training with corresponding years of experience
- Knowledge about building control systems, power engineering and cooling technologies are of advantage
- Willingness to travel in Europe (around 10%)
- Customer Orientation
- Strong written and verbal skills in German and English necessary
- Able to read electrical circuit diagrams
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Building Control
- Building Services Engineering
- Customer Service
- Electric Power Distribution
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Management