0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Air Products Middle East Industrial Gasses LLC Dhahran, Eastern Province Full-Time
Pre-Commissioning Manager, Green Hydrogen Element Project – NEOM, KSA
PURPOSE and SCOPE
Key responsibilities of this position are to provide leadership of pre-commissioning activities. He/She will lead the development and implementation of the Pre-commissioning plan for project.
On a day-to-day basis, Pre-Commissioning Manager will collaborate with Air Products Construction and Contractor team members, to ensure that the pre-commissioning activities are progressed.
Specific Job Functions of this position are:
- Leads and executes the Pre-Commissioning activities.
- Review and familiarization of Company required scope of work, drawings, project specifications and standards related to Pre-Commissioning work and handover scope.
- Prepares and generates the pre-commissioning procedures for the project.
- Lead the development of Pre-Commissioning method statement, including overall philosophy.
- Assist in the development of documentation or Dossier
- Comply to Company policies and rules and safety requirements.
- Accountable for all Pre-Commissioning activities under his / her control are duly performed in accordance with the stated procedures, in conformity with the safety rules and as per the project requirements.
- Be responsible for the supervision of the Pre-commissioning internal and Subcontractors resources and to co- ordinate the specific work scopes
- Identify the Pre-Commissioning personnel, equipment, and consumables, philosophy for assigned scope.
- Prepare scope of work and Material Requisition (MR)/Service Requisition (SR) documents.
- Follow-up with awarded subcontractor (daily), review/approval of Pre-Commissioning subcontractor project specific procedures, equipment spread, and ensure compliance with the required scope of work and specifications
- Lead all Pre-Commissioning internal and external technical interfaces with project team, Pre-Commissioning Subcontractors, Client, and Third-Party Contractor. Report on status of work, potential delays, problems, and so forth.
- Attend and participate in project risk analysis meetings, constructability reviews, sessions, operation readiness review, and safety workshops, covering Pre-Commissioning activities as required
- Manage all Technical Queries (TQ) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) related to Pre-Commissioning scope. Providing technical justification for Technical Queries (TQ) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) and ensure the TQs and NCRs are addressed / closed out.
- Ensure as-built documentation is received, review and close-out per schedule.
- Compile and present to department lesson learned for Pre-Commissioning activities on the project.
- Provide formal and informal reporting of progress and status.
The position requires at a minimum:
- Previous experience managing Pre-Commissioning on capital construction projects in the $1B range
- Demonstrated leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership of both construction engineering and site construction teams
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization at construction site
- Experienced in in the full cycle of construction activities from development through production.
- Proven Record of success in safety, environmental, quality, employee involvement, team building, and diversity.
- Construction, engineering, or management university degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 15 years construction and engineering experience
- Five (5) or more years of Pre-Commissioning Manager experience or equivalent
- Construction Engineering
- Interpersonal Skills
- Subcontractors Relationship Management
- Team Building
Job ID: 757899