Brief Description of Duties/Key Results to be Achieved:
Design, develop, test, and deploy software components for desktop, web, or mobile applications, covering functional, and non-functional aspects like security, performance, robustness, etc.
- Continuously learn appropriate domain knowledge, technologies, skills and tools needed for process improvements spanning multiple product domains
- Implement multi-tier server-server-client in various platforms like desktop, mobile, and web.
- Work in an Agile development environment through performing in a cross-functional team and contributing to end-to-end activities of the software development lifecycle which includes testing, developing tools, and supporting the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Work effectively with marketing, product owners, architects, and UX designers from requirements analysis, design, implementation, reviews, up to delivering project requirements in a multi-national, multi-cultural organization.
- Support builds, deployment to desktop/mobile platforms, packages and package management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with at least 3 years of related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like C# or Java
- Proven work experience as a desktop, mobile, or web developer, with at least 3 years of development experience.
- Knowledge or experience with technologies like ASP.NET, Angular, TypeScript, REST, or JSON
- Experience working with version control, build, deployment, test management tools, and CI/CD tools (like GIT, TFS, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Strong SDLC experience in delivering projects on time with high quality, covering requirements analysis, design, implementation, and unit testing
- Able to communicate effectively with peers and other departments in local and international settings
- Nice to Haves:
- Experience in .NET Core 2.2, Docker, GraphQL (Apollo implementation), NodeJS, InfluxDB, Neo4j Graph database
- Strong in OOP and OOA/D
- Experience using an Agile (Scrum and/or SAFe) development process.
- Experience with basic SQL and data modeli
- Knowledgeable and has experience in using UML and software design patterns
- Involved with multi-tiered or moderate-to-complex system design or development
- Knowledge of Process Control Systems
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Agile Software Development
- Scrum (Software Development)
- Object Oriented Analysis And Design
- .Net Framework
- Information Security
- C Sharp (Programming Language)