Sargent & Lundy is one of the most experienced full-service architect-engineering firms in the world. Founded in 1891, the firm is a global leader in power and energy with expertise in grid modernization, renewable energy, energy storage, nuclear power, and fossil fuels. Sargent & Lundy delivers comprehensive project services\u2014from consulting, design and implementation to construction management, commissioning and operations/maintenance\u2014with an emphasis on quality and safety. The firm serves public and private sector clients in the power and energy, gas distribution, industrial, and government sectors.
Our Core Values
Every decision we make is guided by our core values. By upholding these six principles, we support our clients, employees, and community. They are the compass we follow as we continue to grow our business and lead the industry.
Quality \u2013 We provide high-quality deliverables and services through an uncompromising focus on peer review, safety, and continuous improvement.
Accountability \u2013 Our actions demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and respect.
Our People \u2013 We value diverse perspectives, encourage professional growth, and are committed to providing a work community where people thrive. Our work is challenging but rewarding.
Our Clients \u2013 We deliver value and exceed our clients\u2019 expectations through outstanding customer service, personal accessibility, and clear communication.
Innovation \u2013 Since 1891, we have invested in the people, training, tools, and technology needed to quickly adapt in a constantly changing world.
Meaningful Impact \u2013 We make a positive impact in the communities where we work and live.
Applicant will serve as a Cyber Transport Specialist on a team that aims to identify vulnerability in critical systems, networks, and architecture that could be exploited well below the level of armed conflict by state or non-state actors, or that could be significantly impacted by natural or accidental hazards. This analysis is accomplished by assessing and exploiting vulnerabilities utilizing integrated, multidisciplinary assessment teams. Components of these assessments include but are not limited to examining telecommunications (e.g., video, voice and data, commercial and military) and cyber space operations (e.g., computer networks, IA tools use, operations security). The applicant shall identify all aspects of communications-related (i.e., DoD data voice networks, transmission systems, Defense Information Systems Network (DISN), and other DoD and Commercial terrestrial and satellite communications systems and networks) vulnerabilities, increase the customer\u2019s awareness of potential vulnerabilities and impacts of communications on mission execution capability, and provide recommendations to mitigate or eliminate identified vulnerabilities.
- Active DOD Top Secret clearance with an SCI caveat granted by the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer networks, cybersecurity or related major. In lieu of a degree, commensurate experience may be substituted.
- Possess Cyberspace Transport experience.
- Possess working knowledge of DoD\u2019s IT system and network certification and accreditation processes to include system security authorization agreements.
- Experience working hands-on with Computer Network modeling and network diagraming software.
- Experience working hands-on with Computer Network vulnerability/compliance analysis software.
- Able to adhere to CDC recommended immunizations for worldwide deployment and to Federal and Department requirements related to Covid vaccinations.
- Able to travel on short notice, work non-standard hours and take on-call duty.
- Able to travel 16-20 weeks per year
- Able to obtain a Passport.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to prepare written reports, white papers, and Power-Point presentations.
- Be capable of operating in all operational and physical environments and work collaboratively and professionally with USG military and/or civilian personnel.
Applicant will work in government facilities at Ft. Belvoir, VA
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
- Information Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Power Point