You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a 'co-op' and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
We are looking for motivated individuals to assist our Strategic Planning Team which also, includes Economics and Forecasting with the development and execution of a broad range of data analysis, reports and other development projects.
Role & Responsibility
• Support strategy execution process by collecting and consolidating strategic initiative progress updates
• Support and accelerate business expansion projects and new business opportunity initiatives
• Support acquisition initiatives
• Assist in developing business cases and product requirements for new product development (NPD) projects
• Assist in coordinating and progressing projects through the Phate-Gate system used in NPD process
• Assist with sales promotional program implementation, verification and analysis
• Assist in developing marketing strategies for products and working with the marketing organization
• Develop and maintain reports the measure product performance and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
• Work with the product team on product evaluations and related changes
• Assist in planning and implementation of meetings/events
• Conduct market research projects which involve identifying appropriate data sources, collecting and analyzing that data, then preparing and presenting recommendations
• Conduct surveys by various means (email, phone, etc), then organize and present results
• Support Product team with maintaining Oracle configurator, to ensure order accuracy, and with clarification of sales reports
• Support Product Specialists and product engineering with data transfer from hardcopy to electronic pre-made files
• Support Product Specialists with attachment specifications in IT systems, assure accuracy of data and VOC documentation
• Pull and analyze market data for the dealers, attachments, and application segments
• Correspondence with vendors (machine specifications)
• Transfer of benchmarking raw data to presentation format
• Support field staff and cross functional departments with product specifications
• Equipment preparation, cleaning, delivery, and transportation
• Training site preparation and maintenance
• Support of the public web site and facilitate web site inquiry response effort
• Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance or other Business Related field
• 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
• Previous data analysis and strong analytical skills are required
• Previous experience in economic research/analysis, statistical analysis, forecasting, or economic modeling a plus
• Comfortable presenting analysis and research to senior managers
• Excellent communications skills and high level of motivation
• Robust experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous internship or related experience a plus but not required
• Ability to follow written instructions
• Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
• Be able to adapt to working in a corporate setting.
• Be able to independently work through a project from start to finish with limited supervision, as well as have the skills to work collaboratively on a team.
• Experience with construction equipment preferred
• Experience Requirement: 0>2 years
• Travel Required: <10%
• Global Breadth: Single Site (One Location)
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call
. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
Benchmarking (Project Management)
New Product Development