Do you have professional experience in Industrial Maintenance and managing a team?
Are you looking for a stimulating job that is definitely a career booster and that will enable you to develop your skills?
If you are interested in Renewable Energy, join the world’s leader of wind energy! Send us your application for the maintenance team supervisor position!
Sales > Med > Service
The Service Department is responsible for the smooth running of our customer’s wind farms, ensuring the highest levels of performance from each turbine for its entire lifespan. It works to ensure that the turbines are operational to their maximum capacity, delivering the best possible energy yield for customers. As such, the team is key to maintaining long-term customer loyalty.
You will work closely with the Area Manager.
The maintenance supervisor assists the Regional Operation Manager with the following tasks:
- Guarantee of the commissioning and the respect of all the correct procedures, and Vestas policies, as well as the QSE requirements in your sector of responsibilities, including the verification of all documents related to Safety (risk analysis, prevention plan)
- Coordinate and supervise the maintenance team that is part of the regional center, as well as quality-control of the work that has been done.
- Ensure the monitoring of performance and costs of your maintenance center, as well as proposing local solutions in order to participate in cost reduction
- Handle part of the HR tasks of your team: participating in recruitment, training programs, onboarding, safety meetings, annual performance reviews, and establishing a development plan for your team
- Deliver an accurate reporting, including the supporting documentation
Technical Engineer graduate, or experienced technician (bachelor or equivalent), with management skills.
You have a significant experience (3 to 5 years) in Industrial maintenance or electricity, services or other type of maintenance.
- High level of English (both oral and writing skills) - B1 at European level
- Being able to understand and explain maintenance contracts
- Good communication and management skills
- Leadership skills that will enable you to communicate efficiently, especially in case of remote team management
- Flexibility, availability, good organization skills
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.