Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar innovation, Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products. Maxeon is Powering Positive Change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 people globally.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
The Senior Manager, Corporate Reporting & Technical Accounting is responsible for the Corporate Reporting & Technical Accounting functions. He/ She leads the Group’s financial reporting process and produces accurate financial statements prepared in accordance with US GAAP, IFRS, and non-GAAP.
- Supervise and support the preparation of SEC reports (Form 20F, 6K), MD&A, and related analysis as well as other investor and bank reporting.
- Participates in the reporting of our green initiatives.
- Liaise closely with internal and external counsel to ensure timely SEC filings.
- Coordinate with internal teams to audit and address questions related to the SEC filings.
- Manage the judgemental reserve process for month-end and quarter-end closing.
- Reviews transactions requiring complex accounting entries, including hedge accounting, FX, and stock-based compensation, and be hands-on in the preparation of such accounting entries.
- Supervises financial reporting team in the Shared Services Center for the preparation of footnote disclosure support in 20-F and 6K filings.
- Ensure financial records and accounting reports are prepared in compliance with company policies and in accordance with U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
- Ensure that the accounting department is staffed with qualified financial personnel.
- Manages the financial reporting team based in the Philippines.
- Provide consultation and technical research on accounting pronouncements, and lead the implementation of new accounting standards applicable to the Group.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 10+ years of relevant experience
- “Big 4” Public Accounting experience is strongly preferred
- CPA certification or international equivalent
- Experience in public listed companies is a must
- Passionate, energetic, flexible, and ready to lead
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by national, federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
- Flexible Working
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles