We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, this position assists in maintaining customer relationships and setting up and maintaining chemical injection systems.
- Must be knowledgeable in production systems, flow lines, flow line applications, flow line valves, and pressure dynamics.
- Requires travel to customer wells to catch samples, install and/or relocate injection sites, and treat wells with the necessary applications.
- Responsible for maintaining and servicing chemical pumps.
- Assists in identifying and pursuing new customers and participates in presentations when requested.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- No previous experience required, up to 2 years of experience in production chemicals or the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Possession of a Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement is preferred.
- Other requirements of this position include possessing basic computer skills and following all company policies and safety requirements for production chemicals or the oil and gas industry.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
14244 Rte 6, Mansfield, Pennsylvania, 16933, United States
Requisition Number: 144496
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Oil And Gas
- Production Systems