Key Responsibilities include:
• Set up and manage ‘Data Management System’
- Liaising with function leads to set up function-based depositories
- Liaising with Project Managers to set up Project based depositories
• Produce and keep up to date a ‘Document Control Plan’ and roll out across all projects
• Set up and manage ‘Project Documentation Trackers’ for all projects
• Liaising with Project Managers and providing documentation updates
• Managing a team of document controllers
• Produce and update a data management system (ProjectWise) training presentation
• Providing data management system training to all personnel
• Set up and manage a ‘Supplier Information Pack’ to be issued to Sub-Contractors.
• Co-ordinate with wider Jacobs document controllers and align documentation processes for all Thatcham based projects.
• Ensuring documents are stored correctly and are easily accessible to Jacobs personnel.
• Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure the information being processed complies with their requirements for handover.
• Ensuring all information is managed in compliance with processes, policies and procedures
• Day to day document control duties.
• Ad-hoc problem solving
• Knowledge of various Data Management Systems
• Knowledge of writing document management procedures
• Proficient in MS Office tools
• DV Security Clearance
• Working knowledge of AWE Meridian Document Controls system
• Previous experience on nuclear and defence projects
Our Culture (standard Txt, must be included)
At Jacobs we see safety differently - we strive to go ‘BeyondZero’ by putting the health, safety and well-being of our employees first in everything we do.
We are committed to equality across our business and we work with external organisations such as STEM, WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and Stonewall. We are also Disability Confident Committed; therefore, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy.
When you join Jacobs you will have access to a wide range of Global Networks, centred on inclusion and diversity which is the foundation of our business and at the centre of our values.
To find out more about our networks, please visit our website; www.jacobs.com
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
Document Management Systems