For one of our clients in the Hague area in the Netherlands we are currently looking for a quality management engineer. This client world leader in integrated energy and chemicals.
Provide and coordinate inspection services to the client's operations and projects located in areas of operation and ensure vendors and manufacturers comply with applicable quality standards in order to deliver zero-defect materials.
- Provide input to technical requirements that enable organizations to operate and maintain facilities efficiently and cost effectively
- Communicate with SAO PMT as well as different PMTs in the AOC area of operations.
- Provide contract reports to SAO clients
- Provide quality solutions and inspection best practices
- Liaise and develop partnerships with Saudi Aramco Engineering Services to provide knowledge available Faoc
- area of operation through interactions with International user groups and organizations, other
- Build a network of partnership to have access to inspection solutions, inspection technologies, know how, and best practices, memberships n international (standards) organizations, end-user groups, councils etc. to support engineering activities
- Support Inspection Department's Inspection Training Center and development programs (such as TWIN internship, Strategic Development Plan, etc.)
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Supervisor or Senior Team member
Functional Specific Responsibilities
- Plan and perform the assessment of the QMS of the manufacturing plants in order to verify compliance with quality standards; Align with the technical department approval recommendation
- Responsible for the continuous evaluation of the performance of suppliers by collecting and analysing data on the ERP System
- Perform Inspection of material purchased; Review material and test certificates for compliance with purchase order requirements
- Qualify, coordinate, direct and monitor the quality control, quality monitoring and quality assurance services provided by contract Inspection Agencies, contractors and their employees and identify potential new service providers
- Perform review of new or revised standards in his field of expertise, develop and implement Quality and administrative procedures
- Monitor the forecasted needs and actual manpower plans for Regular and STE employees, generate manpower indices and analysis
- Conduct / coordinate internal assessments on Inspection offices.
- Facilitate agreement with Joint Venture Organization regarding provided services
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solution
- Must have a thorough knowledge of quality and engineering practices including scientific and economic principles, nondestructive testing, calculation methods, design details, and codes, standards and specifications.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (Technical, Engineering or closely related field)
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbally
- A thorough knowledge of mechanical, instrumental, electrical or civil work field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Engineering or related field
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Joint Ventures