Coordinates the resources of the area (human and material), with focus on the objectives such as safety, equipment availability, low or no down time, improvement projects and calibrations.
Seeks continuous improvement of the area to provide better services and ensure that the jobs are done safely and in a timely manner.
- Supervises that workload assigned to the technicians is consistent with their competences and the commitment dates that they have; if adjustments are requiring, coordinates with his clients the modifications to the program based on the needs of the company.
- Supervises that jobs are done in time per the maintenance program and / or based on the commitment dates agreed with the clients, emphasizing safety and compliance with safety programs.
- Supervises that repairs of equipment are done immediately and ensures daily progress in those that due to lack of spare parts and / or human resources that could require longer time.
- Supervises and analyzes the predictive maintenance and ensures that they are adequately documented, and the necessary steps are taken for reliable control actions.
- Prepares purchasing requisitions to support technicians with purchasing orders for repairs and maintenance, either to buy spare parts or to request external services by contractors.
Availability to travel occasionally
- 5 years handling a team in a maintenance area
- Management of technical personnel focused on predictive, autonomous, preventive and corrective maintenance of pneumatic, hydraulic, CNC, control and fluid control equipment.
- Knowledge in blue print reading.
- Management of CAD and MS Office software.
- Good communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability in the interpretation of graphs (histograms, paretos, graphs of Gantt)
- Knowledge in PLC's, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Business Process Improvement