Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Digital Project Quality Leader in our Parque PIIT Apodaca location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
[ Link removed ]
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are searching for a Digital Project Quality Leader with a strong Quality background, passionate about technical innovations and new business models, and will bring the customer voice to innovative projects and product quality improvements. Power Product offers manufactured and/or sold in North America. This role will primarily be responsible for the digital quality aspects of PMP projects.
What do you get to do in this position?
- The PQL is an actor in the Offer Creation Projects process from customer voice analysis to offer launch. The PQL is the quality referent; is challenging and can use their right of veto.
- The Digital Project Quality Leader is the quality representative in the new product development process
- The PQL ensures that the customer voice is collected and analyzed. The PQL leads the preparation of the PPEP (Part Product Evaluation Plan), that helps to identify and formalize all the qualification requirements needed to ensure suppliers are able to meet the product requirements.
- The PQL provides the “quality field experience” which gives a global view of quality issues about similar offers. This status is built in collaboration with Offer quality leader, technical support, expertise, and others.
- The PQL drives risk management. The PQL drives the quality methods and tools as well: FMEA, FTA, 8D, etc. as support to risk management.
- The PQL guarantees for every step of the project that the expected deliverables are available and completed to ensure quality, reliability and safety before the product launch.
- Drive cybersecurity compliance to Schneider Electric and Industry Standards.
- Business Model
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Product Design