Are you interested in joining a global company in the renewable energies sector? If you feel motivated in working with a high level of attention to detail following up on different projects and wish to contribute to making an impact on the world environment join us! As a Repair Coordinator you will be part of our team providing support to Sales, Supply Chain and Service Operation teams.
Service > Service Operations > MED S.EMEA SCO Supply Chain Coordination
- Coordinate repair tenders from start to end with the Repair Operations team.
- Identify customer repair needs and find suitable service offerings to match these needs.
- Regular exchange with internal stakeholders on commercial and operational issues related to our repair services.
- Identify further opportunities for business development with key customers and operations to improve profitability, support decision-making on scrap vs. repair.
- Assist Second Hand/Repowering strategy (both Sales and Operation) by providing inputs on leadtime/cost and technical feasibility.
- University degree in business or engineering.
- 4 years experience in sales technical support.
- Fluency in English.
- Six Sigma/Lean.
- High degree of customer orientation.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Structured way of working also in time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to move things forward with limited supervision.
What We Offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company and team, where you have the possibility to improve your skills and develop professionally. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe.
- This position is based in Madrid.
- Fluency in English is required as most meetings and daily work is done in English.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels