Service > Service Operations > Technical Planning 2
The department of Planning located in Szczecin is part of a global Service Deliver Centre providing services to internal customers across the world. The main areas of responsibility are Technical Planning, Continuous Improvement Management Coordination, Dispatching and Field Planning.
Technical Planning consists of SAP tasks related to service orders such as technical preparation before field execution and approval after job completion on-field by technicians.
- Identifying the correct paperwork/safety documentation to carry out the job
- Identifying the correct components needed to carry out the job and finding them on technical drawings
- Identifying the correct tooling for the job
- Liaising with Technical Support (DK) when required to gain further technical knowledge to help with prepping more complex jobs
- Technically complete (TECO) service orders once they come back from the field, assess hours taken on the job, components used and identifying if further work is required.
- Covering for other Technical Planners during terms of sickness or leave
- Working closely with the Supervisor and Planner
- Attending technical courses as and when required
- Shift work, with night shift included
- You have a technical background and ideally experience on one of the following wind turbines: Vestas; Siemens; GE; Gamesa
- You are able to demonstrate a good level of technical competency on one of the platforms above.
If not, then you will be sent to a six-month field training around Poland to gain relevant experience.
- It would be good to see relevant service experience, fault-finding, main component works and readiness to move into a more office-based position
- Proof of engineering technical qualifications would be an advantage
- Communicative English is required (B1/B2)
- Technical background
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Fault finding
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to challenge your skills and develop professionally. We are looking for 3 Technical Planners for our office in Szczecin. For candidates with less experience, Vestas will provide field training before starting the job at the office.
Please apply no later than 30th April 2021.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.