Software engineers in the Digital Products and Automation team will have the opportunity to work with many software products and related technologies. The candidate will have the responsibility for delivering, developing, or performing software support activities throughout the product life cycles. The ideal candidate should be able to independently solve complex problems and be able to work under limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Write clean, modular, and reliable code as described in coding standards.
- Debug software issues and support implementation, testing, and commissioning teams.
- Work with product managers to determine feature requirements and develop code.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined templates.
- Research and stay up to date with new and upcoming technologies.
- Investigate, analyze, correct, and document reported defects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related field.
- At least two years’ experience with software development in a team environment.
- Position is onsite located in Houston, TX.
- Experience in converting business requirements to technical solutions.
- Experience with oil and gas equipment, drilling rigs and industry familiarity
- Experience with C#, C++, and Java
- Experience CI/CD tools for team development (Jenkins, Bamboo, git, Gerrit, etc.)
- Experience in software development, delivery, and support activities.
- Business Requirements
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Engineering
- Continuous Integration