The Opportunity :
At Canadian Natural Resources we know that people are one of our best assets. As a Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to find the perfect fit for amazing roles. As a proactive, well planned, strategic thinker, you will act as a business partner to all facets of HR and the Company ensuring that things are done right with fun and integrity.
Please note : This position is a temporary 12 month contract based in Calgary, Alberta. Ability to travel as needed.
Key Accountabilities :
- Perform full cycle recruitment including creating job postings, managing social media campaigns, completing resume screening, conducting interviews, and supporting offer negotiations
- Work with hiring managers on strategies to find the right talent at the right time based on the workforce plan and budget
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Manage shortlisted candidates through the application process
- Ensure the candidate experience is positive and rewarding
- Maintain all Recruitment procedures, policies, tools and documents to ensure current materials are being utilized and maintained
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates
- Uphold the interview process and update records in internal database
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the ATS and keep the recruiting process moving along seamlessly
Other Details :
- Job location : Calgary, Alberta
- This is a temporary position - 12 month duration
- There are multiple positions available including :
- Supporting a High Volume hourly employee portfolio (Plant Operators, Trades people, etc.)
- Support for a Corporate profile
Skills & Qualifications :
- 3 years as a Recruiter in a Corporate/Field/Agency capacity
- Demonstrated relationship building through previous customer service interactions
- Strong team player able to effectively collaborate
- Experience recruiting engineers, technical specialists, field/trades personnel and/or professionals in multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated experience using various sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn and Indeed
- Experience and understanding of the full recruitment life cycle
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (in-person, phone, video, etc.)
- Solid organizational skills, process oriented with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize time sensitive tasks
- Strong computer skills, excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement : "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural’ - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Attention To Detail