Position: Head of Business Services (Energy Regulation)
Reports to: Director of Energy Department (Interim)
Sector: NEOM Policy and Regulations - Energy
Job Location: Sharma, KSA
NEOM Authority is aiming to disrupt the existing models and set a new standard for governance in the world. It will institutionalize the Authority of the Future, which is Digitally native, adaptive, Lean and Citizen / Business-centric. To achieve this ambitious roadmap, the Head of Business Services under the Director of Energy will be required to lead in the establishment of the NEOM Authority functions for all aspects of Administrative Support for the energy department to ensure its day to day smooth running including Personnel management, Budget management, IT and health and safety compliance. These functions need to be established in a time critical manner whilst meeting the NEOM objectives of being lean and efficient whilst disrupting the excepted norms
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
Coordinate with all relevant sections within the NEOM company and Authority. Build strong relationships with KSA bodies, particularly with Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Industry and WERA. Ensure to make NEOM the best place in the world to live and do business whilst achieving the goals of a sustainable zero carbon region and existing in harmony with nature. Ensure NEOM builds a robust Energy sector based on the following:
Business Services policies
- Establish a strategy and framework to govern all aspects of Business Services support
- Establish the rules and procedures relating to Business Services support
- Ensure alignment with other functions and departments on relevant topics
Technology & standards
- Ensure the required Business Services support capabilities, platforms and standards are established in a timely manner
- Set the Energy quality standards
- Adopt innovative processes and technology to drive efficiencies
BACKGROUND, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 8- 12 years of experience in Business Services support, ideally with some background in energy or regulated environment
- 7 plus years of supervisory experience in public or private sector organizations ideally in a Business Services support role
Qualifications and Experience.
- Degree, ideally with a qualification in HR or in a related field. Masters level preferred.
- Registration with a relevant professional institution would be an advantage.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling - 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employee, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual.
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Occupational Safety And Health