We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, operates company vehicles for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and business segment efficiency.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Operates company vehicles to move materials, tools, and equipment to and from work locations in support of internal and external customers.
- Loads and unloads vehicles.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing PPE.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Requires appropriate license.
- Skills are typically acquired through on the job training and appropriate driver training.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4999 East Pointe Drive, Zanesville, Ohio, 43701, United States
Requisition Number: 89775
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Personal Protective Equipment