You have gained valid experience within Contract Management? You enjoy working in an international environment and are keen to develop within the renewable energy sector? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
Region NCE >Construction > Contract Management
The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed - and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement and finance departments, the team has to keep the project on budget and on schedule and ensures our safety and quality standards are met. It also works closely with the sales and legal departments to ensure each wind farm delivers the highest energy yield within the client's specification.
- Customer and subcontractor's contract communication management, documentation preparation, and contract awareness towards the complete project team
- Monitoring and control of the contracts during their drafting, execution and closure
- Ensuring that all prescribed procedures and milestones are followed Contracts closure, including drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution (Claim Management), in collaboration with Legal, Sales, Finance and Sourcing teams
- Non-disclosure Agreements, Sales/Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
- Support the Project Managers vis-à-vis customers and subcontractors; In particular, with handling of correspondence and change/variation processes, ensuring a timely review and approval/reconciliation thereof
- Act as contractual 'middleman' and point of contact between company project management and customers
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects
- Graduated with a Bachelor/Master (Diploma) in law or economics or industrial and civil construction or similar.
- Several years of overall work experience with contractors or engineers in construction projects, contracts management or project management in the construction industry
- Broad knowledge of the types and structure of the contracts in construction and energy industries Ideally experience in the implementation of power plant projects (FIDIC or EPCI would be a plus)
- Fluent German and English in writing and speaking
- Readiness to travel
- Solid methodical skills
- Cost and safety awareness
- Self-independent and a structured way of working
- Intercultural awareness, team-oriented person
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, with both customers and all levels of staff
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
What we offer:
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and accuracy. You will become part of an international environment with a good development commitment and colleagues that take care of each other.
Please apply online by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button at the top or bottom of this page and send in your application together with a CV and cover letter.
The primary work location will be Hamburg.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels
- Fidic Templates