Energy is a fundamental basic need of our society. Fossil fuels, including oil, are an essential source of energy and will remain so until renewable energies have the capacity to meet the growing demand for energy.
Nearly 5,000 SBMers globally are proud to design, build and operate floating facilities that produce more than 1% of the world’s oil. We do it in the safest, most affordable, and most sustainable way. And we continuously strive to reduce emissions, in line with our emissionZEROTM program.
As a leader in floating technologies for the oil and gas industry, we recognize the significant importance of climate change and the growing need for renewable energy. We invest in products and services that enable the transition towards renewable energy, with a focus on Floating Offshore Wind, Wave Energy, and Carbon Capture and Storage. In addition, we also develop Smart Digital Services to improve and support everything we do.
Oceans play a central role in producing the energy of today and of tomorrow. We work together with the world’s leading energy companies to make that happen. We act responsibly and ethically so that communities where we operate benefit from our presence and activities.
We are committed to sharing our experience to deliver safe, sustainable, and affordable energy from the oceans for generations to come.
[ Link removed ]
Fleet Support Project Lead.
- Manage a portfolio of FPSO Brownfield studies and projects
- Accountable for associated proposals & executions performance according to latest official schedule/budget/ scope requirements
- Accountable to identify missing resources needed to prepare and execute Brownfield jobs
- Be a primary Point of Contact for SBM Global Fleet Support Management and Operations Leads
- Lead teams & give directions on priorities when workload-resources availability conflicts arise
- Weekly and monthly report on Fleet Support activities progress status, accurately and consistently
- Consolidate monthly Fleet Support Resource Capacity Plans, c/w narrative on workload basis, main changes vs past period, etc.
- Participate to other SBM Resource Centers monthly FPSO Operations dashboards and be Owner of Bangalore actions coming out of official Reviews
- Ensure scope allocations (resource wise) are clear internally, in way of Org Charts for major projects
- Organize weekly workload/progress meetings
- Participate to Lessons Learnt/feedback collection/sharing, monitor performance KPIs are within targets & take ad hoc actions
- Endeavor to reduce Cost of Non Quality
Behaviours & inter-personal skills – Key points
- Contract oriented mindset
- Be source of constructive suggestions on ways of working/tools/processes improvements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) to interact with multi-cultural persons in SBM (Brazilians, French, Italians , Dutch, Angolese, Guyanase, Malaysians, Indians..) and from various parts of SBM organisation: SBM Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Project Management, Functional Managers.
- Excellent reporting skills (concise, crisp, efficient)
- Fully accountable, instills trust
- Lead by the example, especially in terms of respect of Fleet Support group organization and channels of communication
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible, resilient.
- Manage complexity & ambiguity, collaborates, persuades
- Quality decision Maker
- Plan and align
- Customer focused, drives results
- Worked on Offshore Oil & Gas projects, preferably FPSOs.
- School/studies/degree: University degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Previous positions could be: Operations/Facility Engineer, Project Engineer/Manager, preferably for Brownfield projects
- Experience in recruitment (business side)
- Efficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint and TEAMS).
SBM Offshore N.V. is a listed holding company that is headquartered in Amsterdam. It holds direct and indirect interests in other companies that collectively with SBM Offshore N.V. form the SBM Offshore Group (“the Company”). For further information, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] . The companies in which SBM Offshore N.V., directly and indirectly, owns investments are separate entities.
SBM Offshore is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. SBM Offshore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Decision Making
- Diversity Awareness
- Microsoft Excel