You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Design Manager to Principal Engineer - PHE
We’re hiring Design Manager to Principal Engineer - PHE for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore.
Position: Design Manager to Principal Engineer - PHE
YOE: 15+ Years
Contract Type: Permanent Role
- Undertake PHE design to local and International standards, including ME, UK region;
- Undertake design of a variety of Public health design elements i.e. Domestic cold and hotwater services, Sanitary and Vent, underground drainage, fire fighting for Wet and dry type
- Carry out calculations on industry standard software;
- Liaison with clients, developing and maintaining customer relationships;
- Responsible for completion of projects within his/her team to time and cost;
- Assist the Team leader in presenting design solutions in meeting with clients andcontractors;
- Check own PHE designs deliverables and also able to check design prepared within ownteam and other groups within area of expertise;
- Realistically estimate pricing associated with projects within their area of expertiseUndertake and mange liaison with System engineers, Third parties and specialist system
suppliers and incorporate their requirements in the detail design;
- Carry out feasibility studies and prepare reports for sustainability options Undertake rail/metro station, trackside, Depots and other railway infrastructure PHE designs;
- Reliably manage a team/group - manage staff development, personnel management, staffappraisals etc;
- Coordinate with all other disciplines and improve inter-discipline working with otherdisciplines such as Architecture, Civil and Structural.
What you need to bring:
- Degree in Public Health Engineering or equivalent; Previous PHE engineering or design role within consultancy;
- Working towards Chartered Engineer (CEng) or be able to prove progression towards Chartership;
- Relevant and appropriate experience of more than 15+ years as a public health engineerwithin building services;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of the use of BS, UAE Codes of Practice, LEED,NFPA, CIBSE, UPC and IBC;
- Experience of working in multi-D environment and good understanding of co-ordination andinterfaces with other disciplines;
- Experience of infrastructure projects with recent rail experience is mandatory, knowledge ofRail design assurance processes essential;
- Be a competent user of IT tools in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and Industry design.tools;
- Wider knowledge of other disciplines is highly desirable;
- Technical Team Leader/Specialist with an increasing reputation internally and externallywithin their field and responsible for managing a team of engineers;
- Authors technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality Able to presenttheir work and represent their colleagues on the project in presentations and meetings;
- Able to independently deliver work and integrate with larger project teams;
- Good report writing skills, experience of making presentations to and attending meetingswith clients is essential.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
- Building Services Engineering
- Chartered Institution Of Building Services Engineers
- Customer Relationship Management
- Design Assurance
Job ID: PUB401382