You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: MAINTENANCE PLANNER
- To support the delivery of Maintenance Planning for Short to Medium term maintenance schedules within a client’s organization.
- Provides direction and leadership to staff and contracted personnel engaged on projects for which they may be responsible.
- There is a requirement to ensure deliverables are provided to the required standard and timeframe utilizing a defined budget. To achieve this the planner / schedular is required to fully understand the scope under their direction, the agreed requirements and constraints presented by the client and the dynamic issues and opportunities offered during the life of a project.
- Carry out general project duties as delegated by Lead Engineer/ Operations Lead/ Client Representatives.
- Be able to work remotely with occasional trips to site.
- Must be fully conversant with SAP PM.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and work with SAP data.
- Take personal responsibility for safety and adhere to Petrofac’s ‘Nine Golden Rules of Safety’.
- ‘Live’ our Petrofac Values/behaviours and apply them in day-to-day work.
- Be leading and exhibiting the right standards of behaviour and professionalism.
- Adherence and compliance with Petrofac Security policies for travel and technology.
- Adherence and compliance with the Petrofac BMS.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Have worked in a gas plant or similar facility as a planner / scheduler.
- Experience of working in an operations or Engineering environment.
- Experience in maintenance Planning and Scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce detailed project support documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team player with ability to work in multidiscipline environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient in SAP.
- Must have SAP and Scheduling skills.
- Computer Literate with good capability in the MS Office suite of programs.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to establish and manage relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, engage, empathize and be decisive, offering solutions to client issues.
- Represent Petrofac in a professional manner.
- Must have current Australian work rights.
- Active Listening
- Computer Literacy
Job ID: 073780