Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Building on a very high level of technical knowledge and experience, the TSR pro-actively and strategically sells specific tools, technologies and services across the Weatherford portfolio. In alignment with the agreed sales plan, the TSR ensures a high level of technical knowledge support is provided to the sales and account management team. The role also works to establish customer relationships that enable the identification of customer needs and the positioning of Weatherford solutions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains safety and service quality as first priorities when working across all areas of the business
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all commercial activity is carried out ethically and in compliance with relevant Company policies including FCPA & Overseas Trade policies, laws, regulations, standards, and industry practices
- Responsible for adopting consistent & effective use of the available Technology (SFDC.com, XAIT-Porter)
- Follows up on leads & opportunities assigned to them & creates, updates & closes leads in SFDC
- Accountable for the technical review & commercial proposal using Xait-Porter, including initial pricing
- Oversees the tender development and response process, ensures all resources are available for highest quality submissions
- Liaise with Commercial Operations to ensure efficient and effective tender management including negotiations
- Liaise with the legal department for contract drafting and execution
- Responsible for advising client whether or not the Company wishes to participate in the opportunity
- Responsible for discussing the technical specifications with the client &; gaining client feedback
- Responsible for contract review in conjunction with the Account Manager to agree overall performance
- Develop strategic plans to strengthen WFT Identity by understanding customer/industry key objectives & aligning our Core Capabilities, assembling, and disseminating market intelligence
- Oversees all areas of business risk and ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible
- Understands customer needs and ensures products and services are marketed, positioned and understood by key decision makers in customer organizations.
- Responsible for responding to the Client Engagement Plan to enhance the profitability of the company through Weatherford provision of products and services to new & existing customers
- Proposes solutions to customers formally (through pitches, presentations & tender submissions) & informally through networks, relationships, discussions
- Responsible for relaying competitive information back to the appropriate stakeholders, including: pricing, product performance, marketing material, activities,
• 8 years of Weatherford / Industry technical / operational experience including 3 years sales experience.
• Degree in related field
• Collaborative team player
• Strong technical knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
• Management skills with ability to exercise initiative to resolve potential & actual problems
• Broad knowledge of the Weatherford sales process, policies, products & services
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced computer and presentation skills with experience of delivering to internal and external clients
• Ability to understand and evaluate x-PL opportunities
- Account Management
- Assembly And Installation
- Corporate Governance
- Customer Demand Planning