Not above 25 years
Higher Secondary School Certification / (Preference for candidate with Diploma In Mechanical Engineering)
Good English Communication skills(Written &Verbal)
Assistant Inspector needs support Inspector/Team Leader to be carried out inspection services efficiently, effectively and safely in conformity with Company’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and other applicable guidelines.
Job Description :
- Mobilize equipment and crew in time at the assigned work site to perform the inspection as per Inspector/Team Leader’s instruction.
- Receive instruction from the Inspector/Team Leader and carry out cleaning, sand blasting, buffing, coating or any other inspection related work assigned by Inspector.
- Receive instruction from the Inspector/Team Leader and carry out the inspection or related work assigned by Inspector in line with the Company’s SOP/APISpec/DS-1 or other Specifications as applicable.
- Follow instructions given by Inspector/Team Leader and maintain and keep the equipment always in good condition including calibration.
- Keep the work area always clean.
- Ensure that loading/offloading, movements of equipment at the work site are done properly, safely and carefully.
- Abrasive Blasting