URL blocked - click to apply
Discover the possibilities to work for an international, dynamic and responsible company that promotes personal developments of its employees worldwide. Every day we strive for it that our employees work on their personal goals and in that way, shape their careers. That’s why we’re proud to be nominated by LinkedIn as top 25 ‘employer of choice’. Discover how our value and unique position lets you choose for Schneider Electric as (future) employer!
We’re looking for an Offer Marketeer Motor Control Management Belgium and Netherlands
based in Ukkel and Hoofddorp, motivated to contribute to the growth of Schneider Electric. You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager Industry Belgium and Netherlands.
One of the strategic pillars to further broaden relationships and turnover with new and existing customers, is by developing Motor Control Management solutions that specifically address the needs and requirements of end-customers and associated OEM-customers. The solutions under responsibility of the Offer Marketeer Motor Control Management can be found in all layers of the EcoStruxureä architecture but have a strong link to software solutions in its upper layer. The Motor Control Management solutions are focused on a number of the strategic industry segments targeted by Schneider Electric in The Netherlands. These contain in particular the CPG, Life Sciences and Material Handling & Logistics segments as well as the OEM-customers that serve these and all other segments.
Motor Control Management and its associated software solutions, as a guarantee for its differentiating capabilities in the mentioned strategic industry segments, therefor has a direct link to our strategy. From there, the need for this new role originated, that must substantiate the realizations of this strategic pillar and with that will differentiate and strategically position Schneider Electric in the strategic industry segments.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage the entire Motor Control Management portfolio for the mentioned markets in Belgium and Netherlands. This means that where possible you will also support and initiate business development activities.
You are ultimately responsible for sales and profitability of the Motor Control Management portfolio. This specifically concerns the PTCTR-portfolio including the recently launched and differentiating TeSys island innovation.
- Responsibility for the entire Marketing Mix around the Motor Control Management portfolio;
- Put together and further develop multi-year and annual strategic and tactical plans to realize sustainable growth for the Motor Control Management portfolio;
- Development of clearly positioned and differentiating Motor Control Management propositions (aka. product/market-combinations) for each of the Go-to-Markets;
- Preparation and implementation of product launches and corresponding updates in close cooperation with sales and partners and all other stakeholders;
- Initiation and coordination of promotional activities like campaigns, webinars and events in close cooperation with the Marketing Communication, Inside Sales and Channel Marketing departments;
- Motor Control Management solutions often time come about in cooperation with internal colleagues and external experts for the specific applications of our end-customers. You are co-responsible for the development and maintenance of the relationships with these experts – both internally with colleagues within and outside the BeNe-organizations as well as with external partners;
- Regular contact with customers, to collect market intelligence on the basis of which targeted markets will be mapped and analyzed in such a way that new growth initiatives will be developed, possibly including newly developed business models;
- Work together with the Sales, pre-Sales and Pricing departments in such a way that the Motor Control Management portfolio under your responsibility will be positioned competitively for maximized growth and through that add value to Schneider Electric’s customers;
- Work together with other Offer Marketeers, the Segment Marketeers, the Marketing Communications department as well as with the relevant Channel Marketeers to contribute to the development of value propositions and solutions for our end-customers and OEM’s;
- You are living in one of the two countries within the BeNe-cluster – Belgium or Netherlands – hereafter called: your so called ‘country of residence’. For the other country within the BeNe-cluster where you don’t reside, you will be supported by a marketing colleague by providing so-called ‘front-end country support’. This predominantly concerns externally focused language- and culture-related activities, for which Nationality is a prerequisite for guaranteed maximized commercial successes;
- For internal BeNe-cluster related appointments and meetings like periodic Sales Meetings, annual strategic planning meetings and other internal meetings with colleagues within the BeNe-cluster, you are expected to be present, irrespective of the meeting location within the country borders of Belgium and Netherlands;
- You are expected to maintain contacts with the relevant colleagues with de Schneider Electric organization outside of the BeNe-cluster in such a way that you will remain up-to-date on all developments relevant to you and in appropriate cases you will make an on-site appointment elsewhere in Europe in case this is needed for the commercial success within the scope of your responsibilities.