Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
Provides administrative and paralegal support of a confidential nature for the corporate legal team, serving corporate and segment business needs, reporting to the Associate General Counsel II or similar position within the legal team.
- Under supervision of internal counsel and senior corporate paralegal, coordinates with subsidiary directors and officers, and external counsel/corporate secretaries to manage compliance calendar and (digital) minute books for the company%26rsquo;s domestic subsidiaries, with an opportunity to expand into support for the company%26rsquo;s other subsidiaries in the Americas.
- Prepares legal documents (e.g., corporate resolutions, annual reports, subsidiary director and officer changes, non-disclosure agreements and other standard commercial contracts) for review, approval and use by legal counsel.
- Supports internal counsel and senior corporate paralegal on file management, document retention projects and other special projects.
- Collects, enters and analyzes data in legal department information systems and tools, including the department%26rsquo;s entity management system and document management platforms.
- Provides backup support to the team%26rsquo;s legal billing administrator.
- Acts as administrative support for internal counsel.
- Identifies key legal issues and brings them to the attention of internal counsel.
- Develops/Improves department processes and practices to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the legal team, driving cross-functional projects independently.
Required Education / Experience / Aptitude:
- Legal Paraprofessional degree
- 3+ years of applicable Paralegal experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent grammar and ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Skilled in basic and advanced functions of Microsoft Office products and SharePoint
- Experience in or willingness/aptitude to learn legal software and tools, including e-billing, matter management, entity management/secretarial services, contract management and electronic signature platforms
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge and skills in relevant areas of the law, such as entity management and contracts
Needed Skills / Attributes:
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Unwavering customer service and people orientation
- Self-starter; Exceeds expectations and meets deadlines consistently
- Flexibility in response to changes in priority; calmness and steadiness under pressure
- Able to deliver considerable initiative, independent judgment, management of multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong attention to detail and a continuous learning and improvement mentality
- Able to collaborate and work in teams
- Well organized, with strong project management skills
- Able to manage high volume of work while still managing and meeting deadlines
- Capable and desiring to assume progressively greater responsibility, commensurate with increased experience
- Attention To Detail
- Business Requirements
- Contract Management