Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines and we require a co-ordinated and capable Planner who is passionate about handling both systems and stakeholders to deliver simultaneous projects across the business.
SALES> SBU NCE> Planning> Service
Vestas' service department for Poland, Benelux, South Africa & Kenya is a part of Vestas NCE (Northern & Central Europe) is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines.
The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
As a member of our service department, in this new role you will coordinate work schedules to ensure efficient use of labour, instructions and tools. Given the unforeseeable nature of our work you will also make last minute changes and have an ongoing communication with our technicians on site.
• Analyse requirements and plan service and other daily scheduled activities for technical service teams in Benelux
• Coordinate the forecast planned work several weeks in advance to ensure proactive and cost-efficient use of labour, material and asset
• Allocate and direct resources for unplanned schedules to maximise performance
• Prioritise open work orders within defined company rules and guidelines
• Daily direct interface with Technicians, Technology, and Customer Service Managers in site planning
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining service site data integrity
• Collaboration with the team
• Escalate issues regarding possible overload and shortage of work to the Supervisor or Regional Manager as appropriate, make recommendations to make effective use of resources
• At least 2 years' experience in workload planning, ideally gained in a Technical Services or Logistics related service environment
• Extensive experience with MS office, especially Excel
• Proven ability to analyse numerical data and identify trends
• Oral and written fluency in English
• Dutch language proficiency.
• SAP experience beneficial
• Solid planning and organisational skills
• Team-oriented person
• A systematic approach with good investigative and problem-solving skills
• An ability to remain calm in a time-sensitive setting and to handle varying workloads
• Attention to detail
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to support out when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Attention To Detail