Responsible for service activities for Chicago, including field operations, sales and account management. Supervise all service field staff. Oversee preventative maintenance services and repairs for our customers per the contract specifications and company standards. Managing existing customer accounts.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Direct all Chicago service activities in such a way to achieve business plan obligations for service revenue, profit, account retention, NCS conversions, and new foreign maintenance acquisitions.
- Ensure struct adherence to OSHA requirements and safety program as detailed by the company Safety Officer.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings with field staff.
- Support parts procurement for regular maintenance repairs, emergency repairs and planned repairs. Coordinate delivery of parts to assigned technicians.
- Approve and confirm accurate data entry on time tickets from technicians.
- Approve all P.O.'s issued to assigned technicians.
- Issue preliminary orders, consultant punch lists and service audits to the technicians and track completion by their due dates.
- Prepare material and labor costs for open orders and billable repairs.
- Survey prospective service accounts to properly bid the project for maintenance/including pre maintenance costs, obsolete equipment and proprietary equipment issues.
- Complete a callback report/flag all jobs with above job average callbacks and provide countermeasure to reduce callbacks.
- Complete service quality audits on MEUS portfolio to confirm proper maintenance is being provided on all projects.
- Perform safety audits per safety program.
- Support warehouse activities as required.
- Provide field manpower and service route planning and manage human resources including adding and reducing manpower as required by workload.
- Achieve and/or support established service sales goals and objectives for account retention, open order sales, etc.
- Maintain excellent customer relations.
- Ensure all maintenance contracts are current and not exposed to unnecessary risk. Proactively and expeditiously convert/roll over pending or expiring maintenance contracts. Recognize signs of potential cancellations and act to prevent them.
- Prepare maintenance and open order proposals and present same to customers.
- Respond quickly, professionally and positively to all customer needs and concerns.
- Assist with collections and maintenance of accounts to ensure minimal receivables.
- Maintain accurate data entries, reports as required.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs/tasks.
- Attend all mandatory quarterly / monthly maintenance meetings with customers.
- Monitor and review new construction turnover projects for quality and completion.
- Perform other job functions as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in a sales and/or customer service environment and functions with a high sense of urgency.
- Strong customer service attributes, communication, correspondence, and people skills.
- Ability to handle adversity calmly.
- Detailed knowledge of elevator and escalator modernization business is preferred.
- Working knowledge in MS Office including Word, Outlook, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
URL blocked - click to apply. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona- fide occupational qualification).
URL blocked - click to apply against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the Company, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Click here to view the EEO is The Law Poster and the supplement.
Click here to view the Notice to Job Applicants and Employees regarding San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and the Know Your Rights poster.
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email at [ Email address blocked ] or by calling
- Service Accounts
- Emergency Handling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Account Management