Job Title: Intern
Reports to: Department Supervisor/Manager
Position Summary: Internships are available to help students gain real-world experience in the work force. Interns may work in different departments supporting projects or day to day activities as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Assists in the collection of employee information for reports and statistical research.
- Enters employee data into the company record keeping system.
- Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures.
- Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training.
- Requires employee to constantly type and use a computer and other office equipment, such as copier, printer, calendar, telephones, etc.
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program
- Prior industry experience is preferred
Required Experience & Skills
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Verbal communication
- ustomer focus
Required Training & Certifications
Preferred Training & Certifications
Must be able to communicate and respond to coworkers, customer, vendors, suppliers and emergency cues/alarms, in person and on the telephone, including use of mobile devices
Must wear all required PPE, including fire-retardant clothing, helmets, face shields, hearing protection, safety goggles, steel-toed boots, as applicable.
The company reserves the right to modify this job description at any time. Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s authority to modify a job position or add to or reassign job duties or responsibilities.
- Audio Equipments
- Customer Service
- Employee Benefits
- Human Resources